Tuesday 21 December 2010

Fasten Your Seatbelt, Please!

After being chased by giraffe and almost became an elephant pancake from the last shoot, Julius Bramanto and I decided to make a free animal photo shoot. So, I came out with the story of Amelia Earhart. "What we need is just an open field full with antique airplane!" I thought. Well, he found one and we thought it would be an easy bitsy shoot... but then it rained all day, together with heavy winds and thunders. Even I couldn't get out from the changing room because the water flooded. At that point Jul and I just looked at each other and laughing. I said "Well, no drama no fun!" while cleaning one of the LV sequined boots full of mud. But then we managed to take many quick shoot in between the rain and I still love how it came out. Yes, we successfully flew out from the bad weather! 




No comments:

Post a Comment