Sunday 5 December 2010

When We Decided to Dance

I watched MTV and saw Kanye West-Love Lockdown music video, since then I just can't get it out my head *yes,just like the song. So I talked to one of my fellow photographer Agustinus Sidarta, to make a tribal inspired photoshoot for ELLE. The difficulty was to find a real tribal outfit for the male model, me and assistant fashion editor Vega Afidick had to borrow it from a group of tribal dancers at TMI. Adrian Suryapradipa and Olivia Pinkan did a marvelous job with the makeup and body painting, so the female model  Kimmy Jayanti, looked stunning and the male model, a soccer player for Indonesian Soccer League, Saphau Lassi looked cool *like him! He was a bit nervous at the beginning but not for long... as the song played during the shoot, we all danced!





No comments:

Post a Comment